Friends' blog list

Friday, June 28, 2013

How to Complaining to the people

Complaining 
When you are in public place, you get bad service, or when you are distrubed by someone, you can complain. The following are expressions used for complaining.
  • I'm sorry to say this, but this room is very dirty.
  • I'm afraid...... it's just not good enough.
  • I'm afraid  I've got a complain about......
  • I wish you didn't bother us.
  • Would you mind not talking too loudly?
  • Something must be done.
  • I want to complain about..........
  • Can you do about these room?
  • I must object to your hotel.
  • Well, this is the most unsatisfactory. I booked the room myself two days ago.
  • I'm not at all satisfied with you service.
When you are invited by your new friend for dinner and you prepared many kinds of food cooked ny your friend, sometimes you feel that your friend's cooking is bad. If you experience this situation, you have to use polite action, especially when you are asked how the teste of the food is. 

The following are expressions used to say distaste politely :
  • I'm used to something rather different.
  • I rather think I prefer.......
  • Well, it isn't quiet what I'm used to, nuy very nice, all the same.
  • I'm not very keen on the kind of thing.
  • It's not quiet my cup of tea but then we all have different taste, don't we? 
  • Well, I never think I've ever had anything quiet like this before.


No comments:

Post a Comment